On a mission for health but find yourself missing cookie dough? These super simple low glycemic yummies are as quick to make as they are delicious!
This dish is unique in that it can be a perfect breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre/post-workout, AND dessert as it is high in protein and easily assimilated vitamins and nutrients! Oh yeah, we’re all about versatility and simplicity when it comes to making fit-foods on the fly!
Vegan Coconut Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites ~
* 1/4 cup chickpeas – strained and patted dry between two paper towels
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup & 2tbs natural style peanut butter or butter of your choice
* 1/4 cup raw coconut nectar ( coconut secret )
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
* 2 tbs unrefined coconut palm sugar or coconut sugar
* * *
#)1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees
#2) Grease baking sheet with unrefined coconut oil
#3) Put all ingredients in blender/food processor together and process
#4) With a spoon dollop on cookie sheet, about 1″ – 1 1/2″ thick depending on desired firmness
#5) Bake 10 minutes
#6) Remove and cool as desired – the longer they cool the firmer they will become
I hope you enjoy as much as the kids and I do!
If you aren’t coconut crazy like us, you can easily replace the shredded coconut with raw cocoa nibs, chocolate chips, or carob 😀
YUM yum! Peaceful eating all 🙂