Crave crunchy and salty food?
The next time you find yourself walking toward the chip isle in the grocery store, turn around and buy kale instead! It takes all of 16 minutes to make scrumptious kale chips and satisfy your physical cravings and emotional attachment to chips in a healthy way!
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
* Wash your kale, referring to this method http://holisticchickblog.com/2013/05/28/quick-tip-prevent-food-borne-illness-with-vinegar/
* Break the kale apart into chip-sized pieces
* Spread the kale pieces out across a cookie sheet
* Drizzle with coconut or olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt
* Bake for 15 minutes
* Remove and cool for a few minutes
* Turn on your favorite late night show, ENJOY your healthy snack, and be PROUD of yourself for taking this step!