Looking for something absolutely delicious that is fairly low in natural sugar? Look no further my friend 🙂 This beautiful detoxifying smoothie will not only leave you glowing from the inside out, but will strengthen your immune defenses as well!
This recipe is Kid-Approved with a thumbs up, and is a great way to sneak in their daily alkalizing veggies 😉
* 3/4 cup of water
* 2 stalks of celery
* 1 large cucumber
* 1/2 or 1 avocado, depending on preference
* 1/2 lemon, peeled
* 1/2 green apple
* 1 red bell pepper
* 2 1/2 cups of raspberries, frozen or unfrozen
* Optional – For extreme immune defense, add 1 drop of doTerra Oregano oil
* 1/2 cup of lime “infused” chia seeds
( – 2/3 cup dry chia seeds
– 2 cups of water
– 3 or 4 drops of lime essential oil
– soak for a minimum of 15 minutes )
Blend together the cucumber, celery, avocado, lemon, apple, bell pepper and raspberries with the water, Wild Orange and Oregano.
Stir in your lime flavored chia seeds after you are finished blending, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe serves 3 – 4 people. I do hope you enjoy, and be sure to subscribe for upcoming recipes!
Happy healthy eating!